By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept

Need To Know

News, culture and entertainment you need to know

Font ResizerAa
  • U.K News
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Travel
  • Fitness and health
  • Tech
  • Motors
  • Sports
  • More
Reading: VIDEO: Mum and son burst into house with guns blazing, killing two senior citizens and wounding priest
Share
Font ResizerAa

Need To Know

News, culture and entertainment you need to know

  • U.K News
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Travel
  • Fitness and health
  • Tech
  • Motors
  • Sports
  • More
Search
  • U.K News
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Money
  • Travel
  • Fitness and health
  • Tech
  • Motors
  • Sports
  • More
Follow US
Need To Know > World > VIDEO: Mum and son burst into house with guns blazing, killing two senior citizens and wounding priest
Horrifying CCTV footage captures a mother and son storming a house, firing guns, and killing two elderly individuals, injuring a priest. The motive appears to stem from a dispute over rent payments.
World

VIDEO: Mum and son burst into house with guns blazing, killing two senior citizens and wounding priest

William McGee
Last updated: April 23, 2024 1:16 pm
William McGee Published April 23, 2024
Share
Video garb of the incident. (Picture: Jam Press)
SHARE

Horror CCTV footage shows how a mum and son burst into a house with guns blazing, killing two elderly people and injuring a priest.

Eight people were in the house when the pair trespassed onto the property and fired multiple gunshots on Sunday (21 Apr).

The mum went into the house shooting with a pistol, while the son fired from the garden with a 12-gauge shotgun.

READ MORE: VIDEO: Horror moment man stabbed to death on dancefloor of nightclub

They then fled the scene in Peixoto de Azevedo, Brazil, in a pickup truck, with the mum’s husband acting as the getaway driver.

Pilson Pereira da Silva, 69, and 81-year-old Rui Luiz Bogo died on the spot, while José Roberto Domingos was injured.

The 45-year-old priest had surgery on Monday (22 Apr) and is out of danger, as reported on Need to Know.

The alleged shooters have been identified as Ines Gemilaki, 48, and 28-year-old Bruno Gemilaki Dal Poz.

Horrifying CCTV footage captures a mother and son storming a house, firing guns, and killing two elderly individuals, injuring a priest. The motive appears to stem from a dispute over rent payments.
Ines Gemilaki. (Picture: Jam Press)
Horrifying CCTV footage captures a mother and son storming a house, firing guns, and killing two elderly individuals, injuring a priest. The motive appears to stem from a dispute over rent payments.
Bruno Gemilaki Dal Poz. (Picture: Jam Press)

Rui’s daughter Janete Bogo, 40, told local media: “Initially, the victims thought it was a robbery.”

She claimed: “My father didn’t even leave the table because he saw it was Ines, and he could never have imagined she would do such a thing.

“The gate was open, they arrived and entered.

“Unfortunately, my father remained seated.”

Ines, a cattle rancher, and Bruno, a doctor, are being sought by the police, along with Ines’s husband, 45-year-old Marcio Ferreira Gonçalves.

They were spotted buying beer, water, and soft drinks as they passed through Matupá, about eight miles from the crime scene, on Sunday (21 Apr) afternoon.

The police say that hours before the crime, Ines filed a report against the owner of the house where the killings happened.

She claimed that her family had been receiving threats in connection with a lawsuit she had won concerning a rental contract.

Ines reportedly told the police that a day earlier, three men had broken into her house looking for her.

Only her husband was in at the time, and they had allegedly told him that Ines owed them money and had also allegedly threatened her son.

Ines also told the police that she had been sent intimidating messages about a debt she claimed she did not owe.

Chief Detective Anna Marien believes the motive for the shooting is a dispute about rent payments for the house where the crime happened.

She said: “The suspect was renting that property from the owner and, upon leaving the residence, left some debts, which led to a lawsuit.

“This led to several disputes and misunderstandings between them, ultimately resulting in this heinous crime.”

She says the shooter’s target was the homeowner, but he was not hit.

The chief detective said: “The suspect left the house with some debts, and they always argued, which ultimately led to this.

“The deceased had no relation to the debt.”

READ MORE: VIDEO: Horror moment seven footy fans are injured in half-time shooting

You Might Also Like

Driver miraculously ‘parks’ between two cars after losing control in crash

Footballer 19, among four young people killed in horror crash

Motorcycle influencer, 21, dies after crashing her bike into road sign

Bungling bus driver hits plane wing during boarding, grounding aircraft

President of UK motorcycle club goes missing after heading out on solo drive

TAGGED:CCTVCrimeHorrorkillingmurderVideoworld news
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
TwitterFollow
InstagramFollow
TiktokFollow
Most read
Electronic music legend Moby took over London's historic Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich for a spectacular sold-out riverside performance as part of Labyrinth on the Thames.
U.K News

Electronic music legend Moby takes over iconic London landmark for spectacular riverside show

Will Millar Will Millar August 21, 2026
Girl, 3, trapped in play set OVEN dies from blocked airway after reaching for fallen toys
Locals outraged as beloved Virgin Mary statue is beheaded for third time
Twins born joined at the head tragically die minutes after final separation surgery
Drug mule mum, 24, who helped smuggle £13m worth of cannabis in 22 suitcases convicted

Categories

  • Lifestyle
  • U.K News
  • World
  • Technology
  • Business
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Privacy
  • Terms
  • Write for us
  • Authors
  • Contact
Top Categories
  • Business
  • Environment
  • Lifestyle
  • Technology
  • Fitness and health
  • Property
  • Entertainment

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

Read Next

A motorcyclist was left distraught after her pet cat escaped from her backpack on a busy highway - coming within inches of being hit by a lorry.
AnimalsNews

Cat cheats death after escaping biker’s backpack on busy highway

August 21, 2026
Dozens of animals have been rescued from deeply disturbing conditions after rescuers found filthy pens littered with faeces, bones and the remains of other animals.
AnimalsNews

Dozens of animals rescued after 37 dogs found living among faeces and bones

August 21, 2026
Girl, four, was diagnosed with an 11cm kidney tumour the size of a grapefruit after her mood change and arguing at pre-school prompted her mum to search for answers.
Fitness and health

‘My little girl’s moodiness and pre-school arguments were sign of terrifying diagnosis’

August 21, 2026
An evangelist has been banned for life by an airline after she was booted off a plane for preaching to passengers who had no choice but to listen.
US

Evangelist thrown off delayed flight for preaching to passengers – now she’s BANNED

August 20, 2026
Shocking footage shows masked thieves ramming a car into a jewellery shop, failing to get in and driving off - only to return seconds later and force their way inside.
U.K News

Shocking footage shows masked thieves ram-raid jewellery shop

August 20, 2026
Social media star Florencia Sugo, 23, has died of a rare cancer with no known origin - just months after telling followers to "make the most of every minute of life".
World

Singer’s daughter and social media star dies from cancer aged 23

August 20, 2026
Two lawyers who went missing after their ultralight aircraft vanished shortly after take-off have been found dead - embracing inside the burned-out cockpit in remote Italian woodland.
World

Missing lawyers found dead inside cockpit three days after ultralight aircraft disappears

August 20, 2026
Moment security guard appears to unleash MMA-style beating on two men in tourist hotspot
World

Moment security guard appears to unleash MMA-style beating on two men in tourist hotspot

August 20, 2026

Categories

  • Lifestyle
  • U.K News
  • World
  • Technology
  • Business
Quick Link
  • My Bookmark
  • Interests
  • Privacy
  • Terms
  • Write for us
  • Authors
  • Contact
Top Categories
  • Business
  • Environment
  • Lifestyle
  • Technology
  • Fitness and health
  • Property
  • Entertainment

Subscribe US

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our newest articles instantly!

2024 © Need To Know. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?